Karridale Primary School Parents has dress requirements for students. These requirements aim to support all students to fully participate in all aspects of the curriculum daily. Our dress code is designed to:
- promote a positive image of our school
- be affordable
- made from easy care fabrics
- is appropriate for activity
- suitable for all body shapes.
- for daily wear at school may be any of the following:
- royal blue polo shirt
- royal blue polo vest
- black skirt / shorts / pants
- royal blue windcheater / fleecy zip jacket
- royal blue hat (wide-brimmed) or legionnair style.
- appropriate footwear for activity. eg sport shoes are recommended.
The P&C managers the purchase and distribution of uniform items with the school logo printed on them.
Uniform price list: